Wednesday, September 7, 2016

My favourite Hobby or Your Hobby for class 6-10

My favourite Hobby or Your Hobby
By the term ’hobby’ means one’s pleasant occupation but not main business. It removes the monotony of daily life. It also less expensive.
There are various kinds of hobbies such as- fishing, gardening, riding, stamp collecting, snap-talking, angling, etc.
My hobby is gardening. My garden is in front of my reading room. I find much pleasure to work in the garden.
There are strong fence around the garden. I work in the garden regularly. I make the soil loose, weed out the grass and other harmful plants. I water the plants every morning and evening. Roses, Lilies, Marigolds, Sun-flowers, Rajanigandhas and other important flowers are in the garden. By blooming they add beauty to the garden. These flowers spread sweet scent all over the house. I plant new plants. I feel much joy.
Hobby is really useful. It is a food of mind. Absence of hobby creates void in our mind. It takes me out from the dull routine. This helps me physically, mentally and financially. It is creative and delightful. It generates the scene of beauty which charms all people.

All work and no play make jack a dull boy. So everybody should have a hobby but not at the cost of main occupation.

No comments:

Post a Comment