YOUR AIM IN
LIFE
Life is not a bed roses. It is full of thorns. Man lives in
deeds but not in years. Hence there arises aim in life. A man without an aim is
just like a boat without its boatman.
Opinions vary, temperaments disagree and there is,
therefore, much difference in human likes and dislikes. Choice varies from man
to man. So it is not an easy task to choose a profession. Deep thinking and
knowledge is needed for this purpose. This is why, after a deep thought I cherish a great desire to be a good
teacher with a view to imparting education to our illiterate masses.
Education is the backbone of a nation and a good teacher is
the backbone of education. No nation can prosper without education. Eighty
percent of our people are illiterate. So to educate them is, in fact, a noble
task.
After taking master’s degree I shell go back to my village.
I shall in co- operation with the villagers set up a school to teach the young
boys and girls. The young educated and talented persons will be appointed to impart education to the
illiterate. I shall render my services to them also. I know teachers are ill-
paid and ill- clad. They are poor too. They are the builders of the nation. In
spite of this, nation gets much benefit from their services.
I shall make them able to write the three R’s.
Teaching is a noble profession. Thought it dose
not bring much economic benefit, yet it creates a noble and high position of
teachers in the society
No comments:
Post a Comment