Wednesday, September 7, 2016

My Daily Life for claas 6-10

My Daily Life
Every man has a daily  routine of work. I have also a such routine. I do my daily works according to this routine.                                                                     
 I get up at down. I respond to the call of routine. Then after ablution I say my morning prayer. I go out for a walk in the open field.                                         
 I take all these in half an hour. I take breakfast and go to my study. I prepare my lessons for the day upto 9 a.m. Then I do my home tasks. I take my bath at 10 a.m. eat my meals and go to school.                                                                                                   
I am at school from 11 a.m.to 4-30 p.m. When at school, I listen to my teachers. At recess I say my Juhar prayer in the school mosque. At 4-30 p.m. the school breaks up and I return home direct.                                                                                                             
On returning home I take my tiffin. At 5 p.m. I go to school field and play football with my friends. I come back home at sun set. I say my evening prayer and start reading, going to my study. I read up to 10 at night, then I take my supper and see the T.V. Programme for sometime. I go to sleep at 11 p.m. On Friday and holidays I revise my old lessons at home, work out sums and enjoy festivals.                                               
Every man should have a fixed daily rutine of work. He should follow it as far as practicable.                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment